July 22nd is a virtual class. Login here to participate. I will be at the Rowely Hall if you prefer to be in the lab with me for tech support for virtual class and/or class projects.
Podcast/Flipped Presentations – Group 2
View on your own using VideoNot.es
1. What are specific ethical issues you see kids struggling when they use digital media?
Answer here >>> http://padlet.com/sjknight/w4y75u72gsct
2. How is our sense of identity changing in the digital world? How can adults learn from kids and guide them at the same time?
Answer here >>> http://padlet.com/sjknight/hyd8ffvaw512
3. How does teaching and learning change in a world where information is at your fingertips?
Answer here >>> http://padlet.com/sjknight/9x6jfplw0g2e
Watch the Frontline show called “digital_nation” (90 minutes)
Post 1 response on your blog/class preparation:
Choose one chapter of the Frontline video and share your reaction/reflection on your class blog.
It has been a privilege spending Tuesday nights with you all:)
Thank you for your hard work and open mindedness for learning about technology. A HUGE thanks to those who went above and beyond the assignments. Your creativity was inspiring!
- Post all assignments (including the last assignment below) to your blog by midnight on July 31st (let me know if extensions are needed)
- Keep a look out for the course evaluations (should see them in your MU E-Mail on July 28). Your feedback is extremely important to me:)
- Check out Blackboard after July 27th. I will have all you grades posted for your review.
- Have a wonderful summer and great school year.
- Prof. Steve